1. Assessment of Chemosensitivity in Patients with Malignant Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors Using Thallium-201 Scintigraphy and Doxyrubicin Binding Assay
Anticancer Research 20:3967-3970 (2000)
2. Relationship between Doxyrubicin Binding Ability and Tumor Volume Decrease after Chemotherapy in Adult Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors in the Extremities.
Anticancer Research 20:3813-3816 (2000)
3. MSTS Examines New and Conventional Technologies for the Diagnosis of Tumors.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 68th Annual Meeting Day 2 - March, 2001
4. NF-kB activation results in rapid inactivation of JNK in TNF - treated Ewing sarcoma cells: a mechanism for the anti-apoptotic effect of NF-kB
Oncogene (2001) 20, 4365-4372
5. The RB1 Gene is the Target of Chromosome 13 Deletions in Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma
Cancer Research 60, 6339-6345, November 15th, 2000
6. Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Osseous Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma of the Extremity: Results in 18 Cases and Comparison with 112 Contemporary Osteosarcoma Patients Treated with the Same Chemotherapy Regimen.
Journal of Chemotherapy Vol. 9 No. 4 (293-299) 1997
7. Alternative lengthening of telomeres is associated with chromosomal instability in osteosarcomas
Oncogene (2001) 20, 3835-3844
8. Amplification of the MDM2 Gene, but not Expression of Splice Variants of MDM2 MRNA, is associated with Prognosis in Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Int. J. Cancer (Pred. Oncol.) 95, 168-175 (2001)
9. Low detection rate of p53 antibodies in sera of soft tissue sarcoma patients
Cancer Letters 170 (2001) 199-205
10. Multiple Primary Malignancies in Association with Soft Tissue Sarcomas
2001 American Cancer Society
11. Brain metastasis in patients with sarcoma:an analysis of histological subtypes, clinical characteristics and outcomes.
Surg Neurol 2000 Aug:54(2) 160-4
12. Phase II trial of gemcitabine in patients with pretreated advanced soft tissue sarcomas.
Anticancer Drugs 2000 June:11(5):325-9
13. High-dose chemotherapy with autologous hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation for advanced soft tissue sarcoma in adults.
J Clin Oncol 2000 Nov1:18(21) 3643-50
14. Clear cell soft tissue sarcoma. Clinical, histopathological and prognostic study of 36 cases.
Ann Pathol 2000 Sep:20(4):298-303
15. Enchondroma and chondosarcoma
Semin Musculoskeletal Radiol 2000:4(1):59-71
16. Phase II trial of liposomal doxorubicin (Doxil) in advanced soft tissue sarcomas.
Invest New Drugs 2000 Aug:18(3) 253-9
17. Behavioral Intervention for Cancer Treatment Side Effects
Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 93, No. 11, June 6th 2001
18. Low Dose Adriamycin and Ifosfamide in the Treatment of Advanced Adult Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Anticancer Research 20:2077-2080(2000)
19. Inhibition of Insulin like Growth Factor I Receptor Increases Antitumor Acivity of Doxorubicin and Vincristine against Ewing Sarcoma Cells
Vol 7, 1790-1797, June 2001